- To raise awareness about hygiene & sanitation through clean up
- campaigns to preserve our greenery through afforestation and horticulture.
- To prevent flooding from poor drainages.
- To inculcate good sanitation habits in the populace
- To promote recycling & waste to wealth creation
- Networking & collaboration with other related NGO’s
- Participating in community service and giving back to society
- Training of individuals on environmentsl conservation activities via conferences, workshop etc
Who We Are and What We Do
The green city sanitation initiative is a non-profit org. set up to address issues of poor sanitization, environmental conservation, and recycling. With the increasing deterioration of our ecosystem, global warming & flooding. our organization is positioned to raise awareness through education, sanitation campaigns, negotiating with sanitation agencies and mobilizing volunteers to join in the cleanup exercises. environmental sanitation & conservation is everybody's business. we believe together we can achieve healthier, safer ecosystem.
Our Vision is to create cities in our communities & conserve our greenery for a safer Ecosystem.
Passionately creating a safe ecosystems through selfless volunteering, education and community participation
Aims & Objectives
Our strategies are advocacy, capacity building through training, monitoring, community mobilization, seminars, research, monitoring & evaluation.
let’s make a difference through selfless services.
Giving is not about making a donation, it's about making a difference.
Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of our lives.
Become a Sponscor
This provides a great means of broadening your edge by improving your organization's image, prestige, and credibility.